Appear Younger With Face Lift Procedure
Youth is the essence of life and every person wish to continue looking youthful and alluring. When wrinkles and aging lines become too prominent, one can go for face lift procedure in Chennai at GMR Hospital, known to offer an extensive range of cosmetic treatment and procedures.
Face Lift Procedure
As part of this procedure, excess facial skin is removed that makes the face look younger than ever. It is significant to note that an aging face loses the elasticity of skin making it look loose and sagging. The muscle tone is lost along with the fat. Sometimes, besides face lift, other procedures like liposuction, eyelid surgery and neck lift also becomes necessary for an overall youthful look.
The procedure of the surgery is as follows
- An incision is made close to the hairline in the temporal region and just above. The incision further follows downward close to the front of the ear.
- The fatty tissue and skin is lifted off gently from the underlying facia and muscles as much necessary to cure the problem of loose skin.
- Sutures can be used to tighten the skin while pulling it back. Excess skin is removed.
- Skin staples are used to close the wound.
- Excess blood can be removed through a drain in the wounds.
The end results of face lifting in Chennai are amazing. There are rarely any complications and most of the time, the patients get a youthful look which can be retained for another decade. The procedure can be done in the outpatient setting and the patient can go home in no time.
Before making a decision to go for this procedure, it is recommended to consult the surgeon at GMR Hospital and understand the procedure. This way, you will understand the way this procedure can help you.